Join one of our Music Programs as we praise God with our voices and instruments!
We have opportunities for children, youth, and adults.
In all of our Music Programs…
¯ We learn how to sing and/or play.
¯ We prepare music in order to proclaim the Word of God and praise Him in worship.
¯ We participate regularly in Worship.
¯ We have a great time with our friends!
Music Makers for Children
– Meets Sundays from 10:15 am – 10:30 am in the Beginner’s Sunday School classroom.
– Meets Sundays from 10:15 am – 10:30 am on the stage in Fellowship Hall (for Youth and Adults).
– Meets the second and third Sundays of the month from 11:30 am – 12:00 pm in the Sanctuary (for Youth and Adults).
– Meets Wednesdays from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm in the Music Room – Also rehearses Sundays at 8:30 am before services (for Youth and Adults).
Hand Bell Choir
– Meets Wednesdays from 7:45 pm – 8:45 pm in the Sanctuary (for Youth and Adults).
Solos, Duets, and Instrumentalists
– We encourage solos, duets, ensembles, and instrumentalists to use their gifts in the Worship Services.
Click here to contact the Music Department about our programs.